Saturday, July 12, 2014

23 Before 24

So, I am really, really bad about finishing things or sticking to goals. So, even though my birthday is in January, I figured I'd make a little list of things I'd like to do before I'm 24!

  1. hike Zion again
  2. learn to relax more
  3. start planning for my graduation
  4. hike Yosemite
  5. start doing more articulations
  6. live simply-experiences, not things!
  7. spend more time with Ivy
  8. hike Turtlehead Peak
  9. hike to the top of Mt. Charleston
  10. get ready for taxidermy licensing
  11. take more pictures with my actual camera (I neglect that thing so much...)
  12. exercise more
  13. go rollerskating/ice skating
  14. organize my life better
  15. more tattoos
  16. get better at design work
  17. work on branding for my articulations
  18. learn more about dermestid beetles and how to best take care of them
  19. grow my colony even bigger than they are now
  20. learn more about the history of taxidermy
  21. learn to focus better (I may have made some of this list at work...)
  22. do more yoga
  23. sign up for a P.O. Box so I can have pen pals
Bonus: Make macarons!

Does anyone else do lists like this? I'm going to try and see how many I can cross of in 6 months instead of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment